We currently have an opening to join our design team as an intern. An internship with Tacchi is an opportunity to join our small, agile team as we work on a variety of projects for our clients. You’ll have the chance to gain real professional experience through helping us with web and UI/UX design, and user research. If you’re interested in joining us for a fixed term internship, please contact us!
Please note that due to high demand for internships with us we are currently only able to accept applications for full-time 3+ month internships from candidates currently living in Japan.
If you can say yes to all of the following, please get in touch!
- Are you studying a related subject at university or a similar institution, or are you looking to gain real world experience to enhance your employability?
- Do you have a portfolio that demonstrates basic skills with visual and UI/UX design for websites, web services and mobile apps?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills?
- Are you able to take constructive feedback on your work and collaborate openly?
- Can you form friendly yet professional relationships?
- Do you have a desire to learn new things and take on challenges?
- Do you have excellent time management?
While we always like to receive email applications, we love to meet in person with anyone who's interested in joining us! So why not join one of our Tokyo Dev Round Table or Canvas Round Table events to make a connection and get to know us before applying?
Also, please understand that we receive a huge number of emails every day. Therefore, as a policy, we are unable to reply to any emails regarding jobs or internships that are not advertised below. We thank you for your understanding.