- We take work-life balance very seriously, with a strong anti-overtime culture, flexible working hours, and partial remote work.
- Work in the center of Shibuya. The heart of the creative and startup community in Tokyo.
- Spend your workdays in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where results, collaboration, and creativity are more important than formality.
- Be part of an international team. It doesn’t matter where in the world you’re from, as long as you have the skills and passion to help produce top quality products.
- When we’re working together at Tacchi HQ you can wear whatever you like. The only times you’ll need to dress smartly are when we go to visit some clients (although for many clients, shorts and a tshirt are fine!).
- We choose to be a small, intimate team who love making things and producing results. You’ll be a big cog in a small, highly tuned machine.
- We always strive to be at the forefront of tech, design and business, so if you love learning about new technologies, modern design principles or ways to work you’ll enjoy working with us!
What we do
- You’ll be working on some important apps for our major clients; a range of industry leaders, fast-growing market entrants and ambitious startups, both domestic and international
- We choose our clients and projects very carefully. We only take on projects we can be passionate about, and our clients are all a pleasure to work with.
- You’ll also get the chance to work on some cool startup-style projects. We have in-house side projects and collaborations that we work on alongside our client work.
- If you’re the kind of person who likes to take on responsibility and rise to challenges, you’ll enjoy working with us.
- If you love technology, Tacchi is the place to be. We have many of the latest tech from Apple, Google and the rest.
- We’re community focused, with regular events happening at Tacchi HQ, and Tacchi members often speaking at tech, design, and startup events around the city.