If you’re passionate about apps and technology and want to play an important part in our team of industry experts then we want to talk to you!
Please understand that we receive a huge number of emails every day. Therefore, as a policy, we are unable to reply to any emails regarding jobs or internships that are not advertised below. We thank you for your understanding.
Why work at Tacchi?
- Work in the center of Shibuya. The heart of the creative and startup community in Tokyo.
- Work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where collaboration and creativity is more important than formality.
- Be part of an international team. It doesn’t matter where in the world you’re from, as long as you have the skills and passion to help produce top quality products.
- When we’re working together at Tacchi HQ you can wear whatever you like. The only times you’ll need to dress smartly are when we go to visit some clients (although for many clients, shorts and a tshirt are fine!).
- We choose to be a small, intimate team who love making things and producing results. You’ll be a big cog in a small, highly tuned machine.
- We always strive to be at the forefront of tech, design and business, so if you love learning about new technologies, modern design principles or ways to work you’ll enjoy working with us!
What we do
- You’ll be working on some important apps for our top clients, including Design Tshirts Store graniph, Speed Learning and more (unfortunately we can’t talk openly about all of our work).
- We choose our clients and projects carefully. We only take on projects we can be passionate about, and our clients are all a pleasure to work with.
- You’ll also get the chance to work on some cool startup-style projects. We have in-house side projects and collaborations that we work on alongside our client work.
- If you’re the kind of person who likes to take on responsibility and rise to challenges, you’ll enjoy working with us.
- If you love technology, Tacchi is the place to be. We have many of the latest tech from Apple, Google and the rest.