- We take work-life balance very seriously, with a strong anti-overtime culture and flexible working hours.
- We’re currently a local-remote company, meaning we primarily work remotely, but optionally gather about once a week to meet in the center of Shibuya to work together.
- Work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where results, collaboration, and creativity are more important than formality.
- Be part of an international team. It doesn’t matter where in the world you’re from, as long as you have the skills and passion to help produce top quality products.
- We choose to be a small, intimate team who love making things and producing results. You’ll be a big cog in a small, highly tuned machine.
- We always strive to be at the forefront of tech, design and business, so if you love learning about new technologies, modern design principles or ways to work you’ll enjoy working with us!
What we do
- You’ll be working on some important apps for our major clients; a range of industry leaders, fast-growing market entrants and ambitious startups, both domestic and international.
- We choose our clients and projects very carefully. In fact, our team votes on the projects we take on, and if a project doesn’t get the votes, we don’t take it! This ensures that we only take on projects we can be passionate about, and our clients are all a pleasure to work with.
- You’ll also get the chance to work on some cool startup-style projects. We have in-house side projects and collaborations that we work on alongside our client work.
- If you’re the kind of person who likes to take on responsibility and rise to challenges, you’ll enjoy working with us.
- If you love technology, Tacchi is the place to be. We have many of the latest tech from Apple, Google and the rest.
- We’re community focused, with regular Tacchi-run events, and Tacchi members often speaking at tech, design, and startup events around the city.